Speaking of napping, Ari's favorite place to nap is Mommy and Daddy's big bed! Here are some pics! He was 11 weeks old here. We bring him to our bed almost every Sunday.
Bath Time
Friday, November 13, 2009
I Love Being a Mommy!
So, I just fell in love with my baby boy and being a mommy today! It was 10:45am and Ari was getting tired and almost ready for his morning nap. Instead of fussing like he usually does, I held him close to me and he smiled and laughed and stared at me. He looked so tired but he kept giggling and cooing and finally just fell asleep. It was the cutest thing ever! Then I put him into his bed and he stayed asleep! Yay! Good napper!
Speaking of napping, Ari's favorite place to nap is Mommy and Daddy's big bed! Here are some pics! He was 11 weeks old here. We bring him to our bed almost every Sunday.

Speaking of napping, Ari's favorite place to nap is Mommy and Daddy's big bed! Here are some pics! He was 11 weeks old here. We bring him to our bed almost every Sunday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sweet story Rach! So glad you are loving being a mamma. can't wait to see you.
Post a Comment